Monday, November 24, 2008

RM#2 : Day 24 Pineapple Pulao

This week I thought of publishing all those posts which I tried from others blog. So here is the 1st one which I tried from dear Mahimaa's blog, Indian Vegetarian Kitchen. I love to use pineapples in cooking. So when I saw her recipe I made it immediately. And all of them like it very much.

So you can find the recipe here. I did not make much changes to her recipe. Just in the garnishing part I used only cashews since I did not have the rest of it.
 
 

Pineapple Pulao is going to the Rice Mela event hosted by Srivalli of Cooking 4 All Seasons

Check out what the other RM runners are cooking today.
1) DK

2) Siri

3) Srivalli

4) Ranji

5)PJ

6)Curry Leaf

7)Medha

8)Priya

9)Bhawna

10)Raaji

11)Ruchii

12)Anu

13)Kamala

14)Roopa

15)Divya Kudua

16)Rekha

17)Divya M

18)Lakshmi

19)Raaga
 
20)Sripriya

21)Viji

22)Kamalika

23)Pavani

2 comments:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...