LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rm#2 : Day 29 Potato Rosti

Rosti is supposed to be swiss dish. But very famous here in Germany also. And my children like it very much. For long I have been wanting to make this at home. Then sometimes back while browsing through DK's blog, Culinary Bazaar. I found this. To my surprise it involved very very less ingredients and so I immediately made it. It came out much better than the shop bought ones.

So here is the recipe. I did not make any changes. Just that she had made given the shape by putting it into a muffin form and I shaped it with my hands.
 
 


1) DK

2) Siri

3) Srivalli

4) Ranji

5)PJ

6)Curry Leaf

7)Medha

8)Priya

9)Bhawna

10)Raaji

11)Ruchii

12)Anu

13)Kamala

14)Roopa

15)Divya Kudua

16)Rekha

17)Divya M

18)Lakshmi

19)Raaga

20)Sripriya

21)Viji

22)Kamalika

23)Pavani

24)Karuna

25)Roochi