Sunday, January 25, 2009

Awards/Token of Appreciation

Appreciation/Awards, they mean so much to me. When I started blogging, I use to muse about all those awards in others blogs. But little did I know that they are all token of appreciation passed on by blogger friends. Then came my first award, when my blog was not even 1 month old. I still remember the day when I got my first award. I was so very happy and excited. I was almost flying in the air. And then on my blogger friends started showering me with Awards. Thanks to one and all for this appreciation and encouragement. Every time I receive a award, it makes me very happy, makes me keep going. Thanks once again to one and all.

Here I am trying to put all the awards/token of appreciation received so far. The awards are in no particular order.
 Thanks to DK of Culinary Bazaar, who presented this trophy to me for running Recipe Marathon in November 2008.
  
Thanks to Ramya of Ramya's Kitchen Corner, Priya of Priya's Easy and Tasty Recipes, Purva of Purva's Daawat, PG of My Kitchen Stories
  
From Hemabalaji of Adlak's Kitchen
  
Thanks to Malar Gandhi of Kitchen Tantra, Lubna of Yummy Food, PG of My Kitchen Stories
  
Thanks to Lubna of Yummy Food, PG of My Kitchen Stories
  
Thanks to Sripriya of Srikar's Kitchen, Lubna of Yummy Food
  
Thanks to Divya of Divyaseasyrecipes and Viji of Vazhga Vazhathudan, Lubna of Yummy Food, Ramya of Ramya's Kitchen Corner, Priya of Priya's Easy and Tasty Recipes, PG of My Kitchen Stories
  
Thanks to Lubna of Yummy Food
  
Thanks to Sripriya of Srikar's Kitchen, Purva of Purva's Daawat, Indranee of Indranee's Culinary Delights, PG of My Kitchen Stories
  
Thanks to Indranee of Indranee's Culinary Delights
  
Thanks to Ramya of Ramya's Kitchen Corner, Priya of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
  
Thanks to Indranee of Indranees' Culinary Delights
  
 Thanks to Ramya of Ramya's Kitchen Corner, Priya of Priya's Easy and Tasty Recipes, Indranee of Indranee's Culinary Delights, PG of My Kitchen Stories

 
 
Thanks to Ramya of Ramya's Kitchen Corner, Purva of Purva's Daawat, Priya of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes, Indranee of Indranee's Culinary Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...