Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rm#2 : Day 29 Potato Rosti

Rosti is supposed to be swiss dish. But very famous here in Germany also. And my children like it very much. For long I have been wanting to make this at home. Then sometimes back while browsing through DK's blog, Culinary Bazaar. I found this. To my surprise it involved very very less ingredients and so I immediately made it. It came out much better than the shop bought ones.

So here is the recipe. I did not make any changes. Just that she had made given the shape by putting it into a muffin form and I shaped it with my hands.
 
 


1) DK

2) Siri

3) Srivalli

4) Ranji

5)PJ

6)Curry Leaf

7)Medha

8)Priya

9)Bhawna

10)Raaji

11)Ruchii

12)Anu

13)Kamala

14)Roopa

15)Divya Kudua

16)Rekha

17)Divya M

18)Lakshmi

19)Raaga

20)Sripriya

21)Viji

22)Kamalika

23)Pavani

24)Karuna

25)Roochi

4 comments:

  1. Love the rosti,I will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will surely try this..my kids love this rosti much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. really looks very good!
    join in the savory event going in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey.. why no recipes of late? busy ? thanks for commenting in my blog dear.. i would love to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...