Sunday, November 16, 2008

RM#2 : Day 16 Grilled Corn

My children like Corns very much. I always cook it in the pressure cooker with some salt water and give it to them. Then after coming here I saw these people add butter to it. Then I came across this in a magazine here and thought of trying it. It came out very well and the children liked it very much.

Ingredients
Corn - 1
Honey - 1 t.sp
Dried herbs - 1/2 t.sp
Salt
butter - 1 t.sp
chopped green chillies - 1/2 t.sp

Method
Cook the corn with salt water till it becomes soft. Let it cool down. Keep it in an aluminium foil and strew all the other ingredients over it. Wrap it. And keep it in preheated grill for about 10 min. Eat hot.

Check out what the other RM runners are cooking today.
1) DK

2) Siri

3) Srivalli

4) Ranji

5)PJ

6)Curry Leaf

7)Medha

8)Priya

9)Bhawna

10)Raaji

11)Ruchii

12)Anu

13)Kamala

14)Roopa

15)Divya Kudua

16)Rekha

17)Divya M

18)Lakshmi

19)Raaga

20)Sripriya

21)Viji

22)Kamalika

23)Pavani

24)Karuna

25)Roochi

11 comments:

  1. absolutely love it.I too am a corn eater.This way in the grill in new.I simply add the seasonings,sprinkle little water and then keep the corn in the mw for few minutes on both sides,in a ziploc bag.This is lovely and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grilled corns espcially with a bit lime juice rubbed on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. My all time fav..would love to grab n have the grilled corn rite now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea my hubby s all time fav. will make it for him thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a delicious way to have corn....

    ReplyDelete
  6. lakshmi that was so tempting...i love corn too...this is something i have to try on the grill......

    ReplyDelete
  7. grilled corns taste out of the world. i have had these before. i feel like having it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grilled corn is perfect for munching..Good one

    ReplyDelete
  9. there is nothing like grilled bhuttas, and the butter just makes it all the more juicy

    ReplyDelete
  10. We usued always have grilled corn while walking in Cubborn Park in bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...