Friday, November 28, 2008

RM#2 : Day 28 Banana Nut Cake

I had long been wishing to make a banana cake. But never got the opportunity to try it. Some days before I was going the Baking buddies blog of Lakshmi. I found it very simple and had all the ingredients in hand. so gave it a try and it came out fantastic.

You can find the recipe here.

I did not make much changes to the recipe. Like Lakshmi said I used one banana more and reduced 1 egg.

 

Check out what the other RM runners are cooking today.
1) DK

2) Siri

3) Srivalli

4) Ranji

5)PJ

6)Curry Leaf

7)Medha

8)Priya

9)Bhawna

10)Raaji

11)Ruchii

12)Anu

13)Kamala

14)Roopa

15)Divya Kudua

16)Rekha

17)Divya M

18)Lakshmi

19)Raaga
 
20)Sripriya

21)Viji

22)Kamalika

23)Pavani

5 comments:

  1. wow.. looks really yummmy & thxs for sharing dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana cakeandthis looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. i usually dont try breads at home.as i feel it involves more tim e and patience....ur look gr8 lakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwwow.. those looks so delicious just like the starbucks banana nut cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...