Friday, April 9, 2010

Cooking For Kids - Veggies and Fruits Roundup

At last time has come for posting the Roundup for the wonderful event CFK - Veggies and Fruits held in November. Sorry for the looooooooooooong delay. As I already mentioned in my previous post, the credit for this delay is going to the internet service provider in our area. I myself was not able to post any entries for the event. So sad.

But very happy, since I received many colourful and enthusiastic entries. I would like to thank all my friends for their lovely entries and for their patience and for making the event a success.

Before going to the round-up I would like to thank Sharmi of Neivedyam for giving me this opportunity to host the event in my blog here.

So coming to the roundup, as the way the name suggests, it is of two parts, 1st is of Vegetables and the other one is of Fruits. They are in no particular order.



Vegetables













 



















and









































Fruits










Recipe Name: Fruit Jello




























Again thks a lot to all my friends and co-bloggers for making this event successful. Also please participate in the on-going event Tried and Tasted : Sailu's Food. Again a very nice event and a very nice blog too, to cook from this month. Last date for receiving the entries : 30th April 2010. For details please visit : Tried and Tasted : Sailu's Food.

Also please let me know if had missed out any entries. So that I will be able to add it to the roundup.

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see u back Lakshmi..Hope everything is ok at ur end...

    Excellent roundup and many healthy dishes to try out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Roundup Ms.Lakshmi!!! Lot of Delicious food to try!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely roundup Lakshmi.
    SOrry about your net connection though.
    great and delicious recipes to learn!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent roundup dear! Its a pity I didn't get to participate. :(. I love all the entries but mighty partial to Priya's Lettuce wraps and Divya's Pomegranate Jam just because they look very kid-friendly and my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lakshmi, a great roundup. Thanks for putting them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice roundup Lakshmi. Delicious entries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice roundup with wonderful recipes

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many recipe ideas....wonderful roundup Lakshmi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really a nice blog I ever found..so many simple and wonderful recipes..Keep Posting..

    Please check my blog as well..

    www.MagnificentCollections.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...