Oats Dosa is very healthy, filling and tasty. Since it can be made in a jiffy, it is good for early morning breakfast or for lazy evening dinner. Moreover it is very easy to make. It is made with very commonly available ingredients and does not need any soaking, fermenting or grinding time. And here is the recipe for the quick and tasty Nutrition Powered Oats Dosa.
Oats - 1 cup
Rawa (Sooji) -1/4 cup
Gram Flour - 1/4 cup
Sour Curd - 2 cup
Onion - 2
Green Chillies - 4
Black Pepper - 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Chop the onions and green chillies finely.
- Dry grind the Oats in a mixer to make a fine powder of it.
- Then mix the oats flour, rawa, gram flour,chopped onion and green chillies, salt, powdered black Pepper and Cumin Seeds.
- Heat a tava and grease it lightly with oil.
- When hot, pour a ladelful of the batter, spread using a circular motion to make a thin dosa and cook on both the sides. Pour a little oil along the edges while cooking.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with onion chutney/sambhar.
This goes to
WBB : "Grains in my breakfast". WBB is an event started by Nandita of Saffron Trail and is now guest hosted every month with a breakfast related theme. Hosted this month by Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen