Monday, September 22, 2008

Nut Chocolates

Everyone loves a good box of delicious chocolates with different surprise fillings, and everybody has their favourite filling. My son and daughter like nuts filled chocolate. So I tried to make it at home and it became a great hit with my children.
And it is a very simple recipe, needs very less ingredients and tastes great. Moreover you can make it in a jiffy. So then here goes the recipe :

Nut Chocolates

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate : 100 gms
Icing Sugar : 1 t.sp
Butter - 1 t.sp
Nuts of your choice - 1/2 cup (Walnuts, Cashewnuts, Hazelnuts, Almonds)
(I used a mixture of  Walnuts and raisins)

Method

1) Spread the nuts in a microwavable plate and heat the nuts in microwave high for about 1 min.
2) Grate the chocolate, put it in a bowl and keep it in micro high for about 1 stirring once in between. Take it out immediately and add icing sugar, butter and the chopped nuts. And mix it well.
3) Pour the mixture in a greased Plate/Mould and refrigerate it for about 3 hours.

And this post is going to the event MEC : Chocolate  hosted by Srivalli of Cooking 4 All Seasons

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely entry..sorry I seem to have missed it..have updated it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks Srivalli for this and for the mail. I will surely send some entries for the Rice Mela.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...