Friday, November 12, 2010

Hosts Line-up for T&T

I am really very happy to have taken over the event "Tried and Tasted " from Zlamushka. Here I am putting down the list of future Hosts and hosts who have already hosted T&T in their blogs. Future hosts interested in hosting T&T can leave me a message here.

2010


 April 2010 - Lakshmi Venkatesh of Kitchen Chronicles- Sailu's Food - Round up

 May 2010 - Lakshmi Venkatesh of Kitchen Chronicles-Zlamushka's Spicy Kitchen - Round up

June 2010 - Champa of Versatile Kitchen - Divya Vikram's Dil Se - Round up

July 2010 - Janet of the taste space - steam, bake, boil, shake - Usha's Veg Inspiration - Round up

August 2010 - Srivalli of Cooking 4 All Seasons - Aparna's My Diverse Kitchen - Round up

September 2010 - Ria Mathew of Ria's Collection - Alka of Sindhi Rasoi - Round up

October - Priya Of Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes - DK's Chef In You

November - PJ Of Seduce Your Tastebuds - Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes

December - Sudeshna Banerjee of Cook Like a Bong - Mallika's Quick Indian Cooking

January - Denise of Oh Taste n See

February - 

March - Sushma Of Savi-Ruchi

April - Jeyashri of Samayal Arai





Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Great idea to stick everything on a page.
    My round-up was posted here: http://tastespace.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/tt-veg-inspirations-round-up/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!, I love this event trying out recipes from other blogs is really good, I am in for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. back again, I would like to host T & T, right now I am hosting Priya's CWS event and this is my first one!, Hoping I would get all the bloggers and non=bloggers bring something to my kitchen and make it a success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lakshmi,
    I would love to host the event in any month which is free. Please let me know. You can mail me at bengalicuisine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lakshmi, I would like to host it for the month of Feb 2011 ... Plz lemme knw if it is poss ...

    Kavita
    http://seasonedndressed.blogspot.com/
    spoonfuls.of.love@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lakshmi, I would like to host one of the future months and please do let me know when I can. My email id is priya.mitharwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lakshmi,I would like to host one in the future month,Let me know...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE EMAIL TO RECIPES.THANK YOU.
    zub.du@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...