Cooking For Kids - Veggies and Fruits Event Announcement
Those who are interested in hosting future editions of CFK, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Coming onto the rules for the event:
- Prepare kid-friendly dishes using Veggies / Fruits or both together. The important part is that it should be kid-friendly, healthy and with less fat and post it on your blog anytime from now until December 15th. Salads with some cooking and dressings are allowed.
- Send an email to kitchenchronicles1[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following details:
- Subject: CFK-Veggies and Fruits
- Your name
- Recipe name
- URL of the post
- A picture of the dish(300 px x 300 px):File name of picture should be recipe name
- Please link back to this page and Sharmi's site. Feel free to use the logo.
- Any number of entries are welcome, please repost and link back to old entries.
- Non-bloggers can email your entries along with a picture.
Also send your entries for RCI - Mumbai (Last Date : 5th December)
Will be posting the roundup of Think Spice - Think Red Chillies in a day or two. Sorry for the delay.
Lovely theme Laks!ReplyDelete
nice event dear...ll surely send my entry!ReplyDelete
will try to send in something :)ReplyDelete
interesting theme dear, happy hosting.ReplyDelete
Very interesting them, will surely try to send some entries.ReplyDelete
Nice theme. Will send in my entry.ReplyDelete
Interesting and challenging event, dear...pl. collect some awards from my awards for my followers postReplyDelete
Interesting event,posted my entryReplyDelete
Good idea.. will send some..I have become ur follower ..pls do visit my blogReplyDelete
Excellent and interesting event!ReplyDelete
pls see this linkReplyDelete
Wish you all the best and hope to see lots and lots of healthy entries!!ReplyDelete
You have a nice blog.you can visit my blog and give ur comments.ReplyDelete
great roundup! sorry i missed that.ReplyDelete
Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year dear:)ReplyDelete
hi lakshmi, I am a fan of your blog,hope you are doing well, I must have missed some dishes from your blog last 2 months as I was not keeping well, I came here today to wish you and your family a very happy new year. wishing you the best of everything the year aheadReplyDelete