Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cooking For Kids - Veggies and Fruits Event Announcement





Here comes the next event of the month, Cooking For Kids is a monthly event started by Sharmi of Neivedyam. I was given the opportunity to host this months edition of CFK. I have chosen the theme Veggies and Fruits for this month. 


Those who are interested in hosting future editions of CFK, please email to cookingforkidsevent@gmail.com with details.


Coming onto the rules for the event:


  • Prepare kid-friendly dishes using Veggies / Fruits or both together. The important part is that it should be kid-friendly, healthy and with less fat and post it on your blog anytime from now until December 15th. Salads with some cooking and dressings are allowed. 
  • Send an email to kitchenchronicles1[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following details:
  • Subject: CFK-Veggies and Fruits
  • Your name
  • Recipe name
  • URL of the post
  • A picture of the dish(300 px  x 300 px):File name of picture should be recipe name
  • Please link back to this page and Sharmi's site. Feel free to use the logo.
  • Any number of entries are welcome, please repost and link back to old entries.
  • Non-bloggers can email your entries along with a picture.




Also send your entries for RCI - Mumbai (Last Date : 5th December)


Will be posting the roundup of Think Spice - Think Red Chillies in a day or two. Sorry for the delay.

17 comments:

  1. nice event dear...ll surely send my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try to send in something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting theme dear, happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting them, will surely try to send some entries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice theme. Will send in my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and challenging event, dear...pl. collect some awards from my awards for my followers post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea.. will send some..I have become ur follower ..pls do visit my blog
    http://kovaihotkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls see this link

    http://sashiga.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-post_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you all the best and hope to see lots and lots of healthy entries!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a nice blog.you can visit my blog and give ur comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi lakshmi, I am a fan of your blog,hope you are doing well, I must have missed some dishes from your blog last 2 months as I was not keeping well, I came here today to wish you and your family a very happy new year. wishing you the best of everything the year ahead

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...