Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tried and Tasted - Chettinad Kitchen

Dear Friends,

This time I am hosting the "Tried and Tasted" Event in Classic Chettinad Kitchen.  This time the "Tried and Tasted" Event has a new and unique twist.  Since it is the first event I am hosting there I have decided upon topic relevant to my site. This time it is all about cooking Chettinad Food.  There is option of about 3 to 4 sites from where you can choose the recipes and try them.  The event is from the 15th of February to the 15th of March.  I am accepting both Veg and Non-Veg Recipes.

For more details on this months "Tried and Tasted" event please visit Classic Chettinad Kitchen. I request you all to participate and make the event a success like the previous ones.







1 comment:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...